A list to make it easier for me (and anyone else who cares) to keep track of all that I’ve read in the given year.
NOTE: Books filed under the month I finished them in, and not necessarily the month that the bulk of the reading was done during.
- The Haunting/The Haunting of Hill House – Shirley Jackson
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks – Rebecca Skloot
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close – Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Unvanquished – William Faulkner
- A Christmas Memory, One Christmas, & a Thanksgiving Visitor – Truman Capote
- Ethan Frome – Edith Wharton
- Case Histories – Kate Atkinson
- Sunshine – Robin McKinley
- The Very Thought of You – Rosie Allison
- Farewell to Manzanar – Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston and James D. Houston*
- Even the Stars Look Lonesome – Maya Angelou
- In Search of Lost Time/Remembrance of Things Past – Marcel Proust
*I had a sudden epiphany that I had actually finished this book this year; I just can’t remember when, but know it was before Fault in Our Stars, thus the June Entry. That and I had updated up through The Very Thought of You when I remembered.